Landscape and Design
A great landscape is built from the ground up
Landscaping or renovating your property may seem like an overwhelming task, but it doesn’t have to be. With a professional master plan, the framework will be in place to build on and it will enable you to envision our process from a visual perspective.
The design must consider:
- which views are most important to you (inside looking out, or outside the property looking in)
- which seasons are most important to you
- your favorite plants and colors
- whether you like to garden or not
- your budget (work can be performed in phases without compromising or redoing existing work)
- whether you want to use the space for entertaining, relaxing or both
- the sustainability of the environment
- the types of wildlife you want to attract or discourage, and much more.
At Outdoor Concepts Landscape Contracting, Inc., we believe open communication between you and our designer is vital to understanding your desires and needs. Initially, we will meet with you to discuss your needs and to assess your property. After our initial assessment, we’ll present a couple of concepts and explore the possibilities with you before we prepare the final hand-drawn plan...
Contact us today and let us work with you to develop and build a unique area that describes you perfectly.